Basil & Lemon Baked Salmon In Foil

banner
One recipe for delicious, healthy, and low-carb dinners that all families love is basil and lemon salmon baked in hot oil.

In this article, we will share with you all the ways to make it.

It is not difficult to make this food. All I need is some material whose name you can see at the bottom of the article. we feel the price is not too expensive.

Every time I cook this food, I always remember my father who really liked it.

Never once did this food remains on the plate if I served it to my father.

Basil & Lemon Baked Salmon In Foil #seafoods #paleorecipes #lowcarbfoods #dinnerrecipes #dinnerideas
image credit: evolvingtable.com


I usually cook this food on weekends. but you can still cook it whenever you want.

Especially for me, this weekend was very special because it coincided with my father's birthday.

Every birthday father, I always give him a present, and this time I want to give a gift of his favorite food.

Let's start cooking basil and lemon salmon baked in hot oil.

Other delicious food: Blueberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake

Ingredients

  • 1 ½ lbs salmon cut into 6 fillets
  • 2 Tbsp lemon juice
  • 1 tsp salt
  • ½ tsp pepper
  • 6 lemon slices
  • 6 Tbsp butter melted
  • 1 clove garlic crushed
  • 1 handful basil finely chopped

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
  2. Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Lay salmon fillets on aluminum foil, evenly spaced.
  3. In a medium-sized bowl combine butter, garlic, basil, juice, salt, and pepper. Mix with a spoon until combined.
  4. Pour half of the lemon-basil sauce over salmon fillets. Reserve the remaining sauce for later.  Top each fillet with one lemon slice.
  5. ... original article & full recipes here >>> https://www.evolvingtable.com/basil-lemon-baked-salmon-foil/