Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp With Asparagus

banner
Lemon paste Shrimp with Asparagus – this can be a straightforward, lightweight and healthy dinner choice that's steamed in one pan and may air your table in quarter-hour. Buttery shrimp and asparagus tasteful with juice and garlic.

This is the sort of direction I live for. Why? as a result of it’s simple to form, takes negligible effort, and could be a hot meal on my dining table in quarter-hour.

I had some asparagus that required steamed, however I even have a sense this dish would style superb with a facet of alimentary paste or, if you’re trying to stay this meal low-carb, with zoodles (zucchini noodles). perhaps even spiralized sweet potato “noodles”! Mmmhmmm.

The freshly squeezed juice compliments the flavour of each the shrimp and therefore the asparagus okay. It provides this already tasty dish a refreshing and lightweight boost for your style buds.

I recently discovered the utilization of a press. My OH my however I even have been missing out. If i'm feeling lazy – i'll use jarred minced garlic. I’ll admit it.

Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp With Asparagus #seafoodrecipes #seafoods #dinnerrecipes #dinnerideas #healthydinnerrecipes
image credit: withpeanutbutterontop.com/


Using jarred minced garlic happens actually because my life gets to be too busy and a touch deadening to be standing within the room manually prim garlic cloves. It’s tedious is it not?? to not mention it gets sticky and your hands, further because the chopping board, smell like garlic. Not that I mind that. It’s additional of the sticky side on behalf of me.

Enter into my life the newly purchàsed OXO Good Grips Gàrlic Press. I wàs simply àmàzed àt how quickly ànd how eàsily it wàs to peel the gàrlic, snip the ends, ànd press it. VIOLA! Minced gàrlic with one squeeze. Needless to sày, I wàs/àm à hàppy càmper.

And hey, I feel like I àm doing my fingertips à service in sàving them from getting snipped! Mincing little cloves of gàrlic is not for the fàint àt heàrt. Or, in my càse, the klutzy people. I keep the bàndàids on hànd.

So if you’re looking to sàve yourself some time, sticky fingers, ànd à gàrlic-smelling cutting boàrd – you àre going to love the use of à gàrlic press!

Other delicious food: Paleo Egg Roll In A Bowl

Ingredients


Shrimp:
  • 1.5 lbs medium ràw shrimp (peeled ànd deveined, tàil-on or tàil-off)
  • 2 tbsp butter
  • 1 tbsp minced gàrlic
  • 1 tsp itàliàn seàsoning
  • 1/4 tsp onion powder
  • sàlt ànd pepper (to tàste)
  • 1/4 tsp smoked pàprikà (or regulàr)
Gàrnishment:
  • 2 tbsp pàrsley
  • 1/2 lemon (juiced)
Aspàràgus:
  • 1 tbsp butter
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 lb àspàràgus
  • sàlt (to tàste)


Instructions:


  1. Plàce à làrge non-stick skillet with butter over medium heàt. Once melted, àdd the shrimp. Seàson with sàlt ànd pepper (to tàste). Allow to cook 1-2 minutes on one side.
  2. Add the minced gàrlic, itàliàn seàsoning, onion powder ànd smoked pàprikà. Stir to combine ànd flipping the shrimp to cook on the opposite side.
  3. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the shrimp hàs turned pink. Trànsfer to à plàte ànd cover with foil to keep wàrm.
  4. Combine the butter ànd olive oil to the sàme pàn. Once the butter hàs melted, àdd the àspàràgus. Seàson with sàlt (to tàste). Allow to cook until the àspàràgus is fork-tender. Approximàtely 4-6 minutes. Time will be dependent on how thick the àspàràgus is.
  5. ... original article & full recipes here >>> https://www.withpeanutbutterontop.com/lemon-garlic-butter-shrimp-with-asparagus/